Yes, there is a problem and I hear that Bookshare and Humanware are trying to 
find a fix. It started when Bookshare made some changes and upset the apple 
cart.

Linnette
On Jul 11, 2011, at 9:33 AM, Peggy Kern wrote:

> Hi, all.  I think I remember seeing this in subject lines on the list 
> recently, but since it wasn’t an issue for me, I didn’t read the thread.
> 
> I just downloaded a Bookshare book, and when I tried to open it, I was told 
> “unable to access the file or folder for reading or writing”.  I tried a 
> reset, just in case, but got the same results.  I had a book I had downloaded 
> a while back, and was able to type in my password and unlock the book, but 
> not the book I downloaded today.
> 
> Has Bookshare made some changes that make it not play nice with the Apex 
> anymore?  Is there a fix?
> 
> Peggy
> ___
> Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
> If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
> copy to the list as well.
> 
> To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
> [email protected]
> To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
> http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote
> 


___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to