Try to download a different song.

sent from my BrailleNote

----- Original Message -----
From: Winona <trumpetquee...@gmail.com
To: jessica <jessicabrown...@gmail.com
Date sent: Sun, 08 Apr 2012 21:43:27 -0400
Subject: Re: [Braillenote] free mp3 web sites

I tried that web site and I clicked on the download link and it
said it couldn't find the folder or directory.

Winona

trumpetquee...@gmail.com

"For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it.  For
every truth there is an ear somewhere to hear it.  For every love
there is a heart somewhere to receive it."
-Ivan Panin

"Success is peace of mind which is the direct result of
self-satisfaction in knowing you did your best to become the best
you are capable of becoming." - John Wooden