Switching between the different files will work better if you use keybook or keyword instead of using the file manager. If you are just using the file manager because when you try to open your files in keybook or keyword then the files you want to open don't show up, then when in the list of files you can hit space with x to make different file types come up until you find the file you want.

sent from my BrailleNote

----- Original Message -----
From: Allison Fallin <afal...@cox.net
To: Braillenote <Braillenote@list.humanware.com
Date sent: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 07:11:46 -0500
Subject: [Braillenote] Swithitching tasks

Hello,
I have a folder which is a version of the Bible.  I get to it
through the file manager.  I also have a folder which has a file
with questions related to the Bible study I'm doing.  Is there
any way to switch back and forth between the Bible folder and the
file with the questions? I know how to switch between documents
but it doesn't seem to work in this instance.
  Allison Fallin

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
braillenote-unsubscr...@list.humanware.com
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

___