As a matter of fact I've already done it, but haven't heard back. Hmmm funny how that works huhh. Also I emailed them earlier in the week with feature suggestions, and matt j from HW sent back an email and said that these features would be presented for consideration, which probably means they never even thought about it. And then he included a bunch of simples that had the letters nbsp in them. I don't know what that was supposed to mean. Max maybe it was because I mentioned hims. That might have been my bad. Well keep up to date, and time will only tell. I guarantee you HW is going to have to do something quick if they want to keep competition.
Will

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
braillenote-unsubscr...@list.humanware.com
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote