Hello everyone. Sorry to go off topic, but I really need help with this! Anyone with the latest version of JAWS 13, please go to the following page and try to get the flash video on the page to play. I am taking online courses at this site and recently they have changed the videos. These would automatically start upon opening the page. But now the play button must be activated for the video to play, and JAWS does not recognize it. I have JAWS 12. Also, please let me know what web browser you are using. I use internet explorer, but I'm not sure which one I have. What is the latest version? Thanks for any help.

www.interpreting.com

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
braillenote-unsubscr...@list.humanware.com
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote