Hi. I heard that the braille sense u2. Not sure if I wrote that properly. Anyhow, I heard that it can charge itself off of a usb power source. I mean charge the battery in the u2 and not an iPhone or something plugged in to the u2. Can the apex do the same? If it can then would I use the small usb port on the side or one of the big 3 ports on the back? Or could I use either one? Thanks.

sent from my BrailleNote

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
braillenote-unsubscr...@list.humanware.com
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote