Jessica,

What software version are you running. Just curious because my bn doesn't do that. Perhaps that is a bug with the latest with the pdf addition?

Sam

----- Original Message -----
From: jessica <jessicabrown...@gmail.com
To: bn <braillenote@list.humanware.com
Date sent: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 21:35:02 -0700
Subject: [Braillenote] Keymail just sucks!!!

Wow! I just tried to reply to  an email on this list and keymail
just decided to put the number 22  after the list address so I
had to delete the address from the to field and enter it again to
make it send.  When I hit reply  keymail made the address say
braillenote@list.humanware.com22 instead of
braillenote@list.humanware.com.  That is not the first time this
happened  and it also happens  with other addresses.  It does not
always use the number 22  but it always manages to mess it up
somehow and make me have to reenter the address to make it send.
Arg! Keymail just sucks!!! I love the bn but I hate keymail.  I
like how you can use keyword commands but I hate that it is so
hard to send emails.  I would send them from the gmail site but I
need the spell checker.  Sorry for the rant.

sent from my BrailleNote

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
braillenote-unsubscr...@list.humanware.com
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

___