No, I haven't tried that.  Thanks.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Zach" <zach2...@chickerland.com
To: "Homero Perez-Vazquez" <home...@earthlink.net
Date sent: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 16:07:15 -0600
Subject: Re: [Braillenote] pdf files

did you read using the book reader?

Zach Griego-Dreicer
Email: zach2...@chickerland.com
Skype and Twitter: Chickerland
Facebook profile: http://www.facebook.com/chickerland or find me using this
email address.
-----Original Message-----
From: Homero Perez-Vazquez
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2012 12:40 PM
To: Braille Note
Subject: [Braillenote] pdf files

Hello list.  I tried to read a pdf file, but it was nothing but
gibberish.  I am running Keysoft 9.2 on an apex.  This file was
emailed to me.  Would this matter? Thanks.

Homero

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
braillenote-unsubscr...@list.humanware.com
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

___