From: Grant Hardy <grantha...@gmail.com
To: Brett Wilhelm <wilhelm...@comcast.net
Date sent: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 15:39:07 -0700
Subject: Re: [Braillenote] can't connect to wireless network

Hi Brett, the setting is usually under the "Basic wireless settings" group or something like that, depending upon your model of router. However, you say your iPhone still connects to the network; if that's the case, then this shouldn't be the problem, because iPhones supports
the same wireless standards as BrailleNotes.

Still, check the setting and make sure you're set to either mixed
note, or B-G mixed mode, but not N-only mode.

If it's not too much of a hastle, you could try resetting your router to factory defaults, just to rule out any configuration problem. This varies too from router to router unfortunately, but is often under the Administration tab. Pressing and holding down the RESET button with a
pointed object for several seconds may also do it.

Grant