From: braillenote-boun...@list.humanware.com [mailto:braillenote-
boun...@list.humanware.com] On Behalf Of Aine Kelly-Costello
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2012 6:28 PM
To: Braillenote List
Subject: [Braillenote] Introducing myself to the list

Hi List,

(I probably should have done this before my first post, but
anyway):

My name is 햕ne, I am 17 and from New Zealand.  I've been blind since birth
and have used BrailleNotes for the last 7 or so years, mostly for
schoolwork and for e-mail and internet.  I started with a classic and
upgraded to the MPower and Apex when they were available.  I am looking
forward to contributing to the list where I can, and I will try to come to
the chat session tomorrow.  Thanks for reading!

Best wishes,

햕ne Kelly-Costello

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a copy to the list
as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to braillenote-
unsubscr...@list.humanware.com
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

___