FYI

---- Original Message ------
From: Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22...@gmail.com
Subject: re: [Braillenote] help with making Unicode characters display correctly
Date sent: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 22:57:07 -0700

Hi,
My apologies for misinfo - I used 4-6, 5, 1-5-6.  And it seems to
occur with DOT 2 alone - other single dot characters work as
expected.  For instance, if you attempt to assign a character to
display as DOT 2 only, you'll get:
"display (character) as ?was
So it is a bug that needs to be sent to HW for examination.  I'm
sure you have the support email address with you.
And that's not the end of the story: I have found a solution, but
it involves that you modify Custom USA table via KeyWord itself -
not from Unicode entry lookup, but by opening the computer
braille table under Word processor like any file:
1.  From KeyWord Menu, go to Open.
2.  Select Flash/Dictionaries folder.
3.  At the document prompt, press SPACE to access files list.
Then press SPACE with X to show all files, then select custom
USA.
4.  Go to end of the file and locate the character you've just
assigned (hopefully should be the last one); for this reason,
have the unicone number of the character handy (in our case,
8805).  Then after the equal sign, write:
46;2;156
So the whole line would read:
\8805=46;2;156
Then press SPACE with E to exit, and KeySoft should say there was
an error with the table (or no message should be displayed).  The
next time you lookup this symbol and press SPACE with D, it
should announce the correct dot combinations.
Cheers,
Joseph