Jessica and all,

Totally agree, 100%. I was not implying that the subject was somehow
taboo. It's related to BrailleNotes and this is the BrailleNote list.

However, in the last few days I can think of at least a dozen or more
messages about the chat, of basically the same substance, either
multiple announcements about one chat, or else summaries of things
which are already commonly discussed and acknowledged on the BN list.
It just started to seem a bit cluttered, that's all. :)

Just throwing that out there: if others don't agree, then that's totally fine.

Cheers,

Grant