Hmm ... Do you have an MPower? Mine didn't work very well either, I think from memory doing a no-keys reset before I scheduled the appointment helped, you could try that
----- Original Message -----
From: Paul Tandy <paul96c...@gmail.com
To: braillenote@list.humanware.com
Date sent: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 10:18:16 -0800
Subject: [Braillenote] alarm trouble

Hello all,

I am having trouble with my alarm on my Braillenote.  It doesn't
seem to work ok.  When I have an appointment, the alarm doesn't
go off.  Sometimes, it will go off an hour later than it's
suppose to, but mostly it has not gone off at all.

Would this have to do with daylight savings option? Has anyone
else experienced this?

Thanks,

Paul

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
braillenote-unsubscr...@list.humanware.com
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

___