Charis, this method entails using an Email account that provides a
preview of .DOCX files, or any other files which the BrailleNote
currently does not support, to webmail users, without your having to
download the file first. For example, Gmail works well in this
respect.

Essentially, you would want to Email the .docs file to yourself. Then
you would access it by logging into www.gmail.com. By default, you'll
be in a very stripped down version of Gmail designed to work well on a
mobile phone, so go to the link labelled "Basic HTML" to arrive in a
more fully featured version of Gmail (you can bookmark the resulting
page for easier access if you wish). Then select the message you just
sent to yourself, and near the bottom of the page will be a list of
the attachments. You can of course download the DOCX file, but there
should also be a link next to it labelled "View as HTML," which will
put you into a web page with the text of your DOCX file. You can read
it there or copy it to the clipboard, paste it in Keyword, etc.

Note that this also works well for a variety of files including PDFs.

This method is a bit cumbersome, but it does work. I hope I explained
it satisfactorily!

Cheers,

Grant