From: Carlos <carlos.lopez.1...@gmail.com
To: braillenote@list.humanware.com
Date sent: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 23:45:06 -0700
Subject: [Braillenote] Going Back to 9.2

Hey guys,

I'm going back to KeySoft 9.2.  Do I need a license file for it
again?

Carlos

Sent from my Braillenote Apex

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
braillenote-unsubscr...@list.humanware.com
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

___