Hi,
To read through your contacts, just go into the beist on the Apex, and when it says, "Last Name," press enter and then I think the way to go through is Space with 5-6 on the BT keyboard.
Hope this helps!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sylvia Bernert" <sylverwin...@gmail.com
To: <braillenote@list.humanware.com
Date sent: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 12:20:02 -0600
Subject: [Braillenote] Browsing The Contact List

Hello List,
Does anyone know if there's a way to simply browse through your contact list in the apex? I know you can add or search for a particular contact. Just doing some editing and I can't remember what all I've got in there. Also, can someone tell me how to back up my contact list to an SD card? Someone told me they tried it and they were able to access the names of their contacts, but no phone numbers or addresses. Thanks for all of your
feedback.

Sylvia Bernert
"If you can conceive it and believe it, you can achieve it."

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
braillenote-unsubscr...@list.humanware.com
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

___