Hi BN listers,
The problem with corrumpted zip download and unable to stream audio content is still ongoing. This was caused, according to the rep from the hosting company for our site, by server configuration (not our end). Thus, we'd like to advise that people who'd like to listen to audio content on the site to download them instead of stream them, and to download the zip files on the PC not on the BN. Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.
Cheers,
Joseph

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
braillenote-unsubscr...@list.humanware.com
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote