Ok. If I delete them then how will keysoft find the folders?

sent from my BrailleNote

----- Original Message -----
From: Tyler <programmer...@comcast.net
To: jessicabrown...@gmail.com, braillenote@list.humanware.com
Date sent: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 18:23:02 -0400
Subject: Re: [Braillenote] Fnb files.

They are "Folder Name Files" created by Keysoft, used by Keysoft to identify the folders.
Delete them if you want to.
Tyler Z
On Thu, 26 Apr 2012 15:06:47 -0700, Jessica Brown wrote:

Hi. When I was copying folders from my apex to my hard drive I found some fnb files on my hard drive. I did not put the fnb files there. What are fnb files and why are they there? Is it safe to delete them?
Thanks.

--

sent from my BrailleNote

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
braillenote-unsubscr...@list.humanware.com
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

___