From: Michele Thredgold <michele.thredg...@gmail.com
To: BRAILLENote List <braillenote@list.humanware.com
sent: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 06:54:41 +0930
Subject: [Braillenote] Need Instructions Again For Composing Signatures

Hi all.  A few months ago someone very kindly shared how to
compose signatures on my request.  However, I have lost the
instructions.  Would someone be kind enough to re-post them?

Thanks.

Michele

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
braillenote-unsubscr...@list.humanware.com
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

___