They certainly still work, but getting them is a different story. I
think hw still has the Ambicom ones, but built-in wifi is the norm
nowadays, and I think dedicated cards that the bn can use are going to
get more and more scarce as time goes on.

--
Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from GMail website)

___