"That's My Home" website is not the copyright holder on this recipe.
In case you wanted to keep track of the origins, it was published in Bon
Appétit Magazine in the January 1994 issue
by Heidi Dalzell: Bensalem, Pennsylvania

--- In BREAD-RECIPE@yahoogroups.com, Rhonda Gray <lgptmom1@...> wrote:

> This is from the "That's My Home" website...
>

> ~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~
> Rhonda G in Missouri
> "Laughter is the shock absorber that eases the blows of life."
> Gingerbread-Raisin Scones
> 2 cups Flour
> 1/3 cup Dark brown sugar -- packed
> 1 tablespoon Baking powder
> 3/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
> 1/2 teaspoon Ginger
> 1/8 teaspoon Cloves
> 6 tablespoons Chilled butter -- cut pieces
> 1/4 cup Milk
> 1 large Egg
> 3 tablespoons Light unsulfured molasses
> 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
> 2/3 cup Raisins
>
> Preheat oven to 375. Lightly grease baking sheet. Blend first 6 ingredients
> in processor. Add butter and process until mixture resembles coarse meal.
> Beat milk, egg, molasses, and vanilla to blend in large bowl. Add flour
> mixture and raisins; gently stir until dough forms. Gather dough into ball.
> On lightly floured surface, press dough into 1-inch thick round. Cut into 8
> wedges. Place on prepared baking sheet. Bake until toothpick inserted into
> center comes out clean, about 25 min. Serve warm or at room temperature.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: