This is from the Meals.com website...

~~~~~

Cheesy Sausage and Green Chile Muffins
 Estimated Times

Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 30 mins

Servings: 24 muffins
Ingredients
1 package (11 oz.)STOUFFER'S Welsh Rarebit, defrosted according to package
directions

1 pound bulk Italian sausage, cooked and drained

1 can (4 oz.)diced green chiles

1/2 teaspoon chili powder

1/4 teaspoon ground cumin

3 cups all-purpose baking mix

Directions
PREHEAT oven to 400° F. Grease 24 muffin cups.

COMBINE welsh rarebit, sausage, chiles, chili powder and cumin in medium bowl.
Add baking mix; stir just until moistened. Spoon mixture into prepared muffin
cups, filling 2/3 full.

BAKE for 15 to 20 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out
clean.

Rhonda in Missouri
Have a great day!  Ask me about my recipe swap groups!

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: