This is from the Basic Recipes website...

~~~~~

Rice Flour Bread

 ~@~@~@~@~@~
Rhonda in Missouri
Have a great day!  Ask me about my recipe swap groups!
6 cups of brown rice flour
2 tablespoons of sea salt
3 cups of warm water
2 tablespoons of yeast
2 tablespoons of raw honey
4 tablespoons of unrefined oil

Mix, together all of the dry ingredients. Dissolve the yeast in the water. Add
the oil and dry ingredients. Mix well adding more water if needed to make a
soft dough. Fill oiled bread pans 3/4 inch full. Let is sit for 45 minutes.
Bake in a preheated oven at 350ºF. for 30 minutes or until the crust browns and
cracks on top. Enjoy!

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: