This is from the MasterCook Deluxe 11...

~~~~~

Blackberry Muffins

Makes 60 muffins
 8 Eggs
1 quart Heavy cream
1 tablespoon Lemon zest, finely grated
1/4 teaspoon Ground nutmeg
1 1/4 pounds Granulated sugar
6 tablespoons Baking powder
3 pounds Cake flour
1 tablespoon Kosher salt
1 pound Fresh blackberroes, to 1 1/2 lb, *see Note
1 pound Unsalted butter, melted

1. Whisk the eggs, cream and zest together by hand.2. Sift the dry ingredients
together. Add the berries or nuts, tossing to coat them evenly with the flour
mixture.3. Add the dry ingredients to the egg mixture and stir until about
two-thirds mixed. Add the melted butter and finish mixing.4. Portion into
greased muffin tins and bake at 375°F (190°C) for approximately 15 to 18
minutes.

Rhonda in Missouri
Have a great day!  Ask me about my recipe swap groups!

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: