Hi everyone.  I just wanted to let everyone know what's happening on MY
homefront.  My daughter and I are now living in a motel room because we lost
our apartment.  I am still working, thankfully.  We put what we wanted to keep
in storage and then took the rest of our stuff that we wanted to keep
(including our cat) to the motel room.  I have NO idea how long we will be
staying there.  I have NO internet access there so I will only be getting
online once a day.  I can check my email on my phone but that's all.

All I'm asking from people in these wonderful groups is prayers that we can
find somewhere permanent to live ASAP.

Thanks and happy cooking.

Rhonda in Missouri
Have a great day!  Ask me about my recipe swap groups!

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: