Hello gurus,

I'm a happy Brewtus II owner and I wonder if it is ok if I ask a
question here about my other machine? I'm lucky to have a summer house
and instead of moving the Brewtus I bought an old Gaggia TS. It has
been working great all summer, but now I have problems every tenth
shot or so. The residual current device is tripping. It always happens
when I turn off the pump. I.e, when my espresso shot is ready and I
push the off button.

Any ideas where to start looking?

 Blue Skies,
 /David