Here’s a good video on replacing the three valves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELIwD40tsrs

From: Jonathan Stroum <jpstr...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2022 7:17 PM
To: brewtus@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Help me troubleshoot brew pressure

Hi erw,

It’s time to replace the valves in your brew head.  Water shouldn’t come out of
the bottom of the E61 until you’ve finished brewing a shot.

Here’s a list of what you’ll need:

<https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0511/8282/9755/products/pet_compact_cropped.jpg?v=1610095594>

NSF Approved Lubricant × 1

<https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0511/8282/9755/products/f_1898_443076c2-c86c-4798-bd95-50600c91c95d_compact_cropped.png?v=1610109312>

E61 Style Complete Preinfusion Valve - Triangular Pin × 1

<https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0511/8282/9755/products/f_1901_aaedcb9e-ed77-4ad9-bd1b-374a69919826_compact_cropped.png?v=1610110753>

E61 Style Complete Exhaust Valve - Triangular Pin × 1

  E61 Brew Valve - New Version - Complete × 1

There’s lots of articles on replacing these valves on an E61, should be easy to
find appropriate instructions.  I did this about 6 months ago on my Brewtus 2,
it wasn’t difficult and solved the same leaking issue you’re having.

Ask any questions, happy to help.

JP