I moved and took the Brewtus with me.  I had a 3/8” connector to the water
supply at the old house. The new house has a 1/4” supply behind the
refrigerator. I’m guessing if I reduced the 3/8” to 1/4” it might not be
enough water pressure for the Brewtus.  I do have an adjustable regulator
on the 3/8”.  Before I go adapting it to 1/4” to find out it’s not enough I
thought I’d ask here if anyone is running theirs off 1/4”.