On 03/10/2018 08:38 AM, Andrew Lunn wrote:

+             return 0;
+
+     err = br_switchdev_set_port_flag(p, flags, mask);
+     if (err)
+             return err;

You might want to consider the br_warn() in
br_switchdev_set_port_flag(). Do we want to spam the kernel log?  Or
should store_flag() do some validation before calling
br_switchdev_set_port_flag()?

         Andrew

Is there any convention for that in Linux? While I would agree that simply returning a error code is sufficient in this case, another user of br_switchdev_set_port_flag() is a netlink interface, aren't they supposed to be an equivalent? That is, if netlink prints into kernel log, sysfs should do that too?