To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CC: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Jeroen--
        I have no idea how to reply to the message below, since it
has "Recipient list suppressed".  But this seems to be your preferred
forum, so let me do it here.  You should let go of your negative
feelings about the other Brin List.  I don't want to get into it
here, but I certainly had you killfiled for the last few months
because I did not want to experience any more of your antics.
        You got kicked off because you acted like a jerk.  Now
maybe others were also jerks, but they managed to do it in such
a way that all I had to do was ignore their posts.  You did
succeed in taking it to the next level.  It was sad, because you
had also made a lot of positive contributions as well.  But that
did not give you license to act as you did.
        People do judge you by your actions, and self-serving
trolling for new members such as the following does not reflect
well on you:

> And remember, you're always welcome on Brin-L's *tolerant* version:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>

> Jeroen van Baardwijk
> Listowner, The New & Improved Brin-L
> www.brin-l.com

        With that said, I do like this new list--most of the
posts manage to stay on topic for a change.  Maybe the two Brin
Lists could declare a truce, and let the past be?  You would
stop claiming to be "new, improved and tolerant", and the old
list would make official mention of your list on websites and
in periodic FAQ postings.
                                        ---David Hobby

P.S.  No "Wall of Shame", please.