Jeroen must remove all "ereuter" email addresses from
his "recipient
list suppressed" email list(s). Every time I receive
one of his spams,
his message will be copied here in reply.

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Reggie Bautista wrote:

> I find it interesting that he's been officially off
of this list for almost
> 2 months now, and he still manages to participate in
discussions here, and
> in a negative way.

Well, I *did* say I'd be back!   <EVIL GRIN>

> So on his own list, he's being reasonable, but he
still feels the necessity
> for some reason to participate in the first list the
only way he can, by
> sending unsolicited and unwelcome personal emails to
each individual member
> of the list.  I can't remember the last time I've
seen such a striking
> dichotomy in behavior.

Then you haven't been paying attention. Read through
Arnett's posts from
the first four months of this year. He has shown
absolute and total
intolerance towards my behaviour, but has been very
actively protecting
people like Giorgis and Crystall when they were
throwing personal attacks
around.

There are two excellent examples of his discriminatory
behaviour. Giorgis
launched an extremely vicious personal attack against
me, but Arnett
refused to take action because what Giorgis had
written could, according to
Arnett, also be interpreted as not being a personal
attack. Yet when I
posted my alleged death threat, he explicitly refused
to accept that my
post could be interpreted as not being a threat.

Oh, and Reg, do me a favour, will you? Stop spamming
the New & Improved
Brin-L with responses to messages intended for
old-Brin-L; only use the New
& Improved Brin-L for its intended purposes:
discussions of science fiction
in general and the works of David Brin in particular.
If you want to reply
only to me, just hit the "Reply" button. If you want
everyone on old-Brin-L
to read your reply, reply on-list on the old-Brin-L.

Jeroen van Baardwijk
Listowner, The New & Improved Brin-L
www.brin-l.com

~