--- Heather Shimokawa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- Listowner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > >I did not call someone a fascist.
> >
> > Your exact words were:
> > >Jeroen was responsible for spamming the list, and
> > he takes out his
> > >frustrations by intolerantly and fascistly
> > unsubscribing Erik.
> >
> > There is no difference in meaning between calling
> > *person* a fascist and
> > calling that same person's *behaviour* fascist.
> >

> Yes, there is.

And I did not see Erik get a formal warning before he
was remved.  Why didn't he even though others
(including me) have?

I do not like this and have concerns. If I should say
something you do not like in the future will you also
remove me without an explanation?

Heather