At 12:09 07-10-2002 -0300, Alberto Monteiro wrote:

>If I were the Evil Overlord of the world, I would
>force everybody to change the surnames to a logical
>system: ...
><given name(s)> <mt-DNA surname(s)>
>[<honorific surname>] <chromosome Y's surname(s)>

Nah. When I become Overlord of the world, I will introduce a much more
efficient system. Since we are all registered as a number in various
databases anyway, everyone's surname will be a number as well (but, being a
Benign Overlord, I will allow you to choose a first name yourself). I
intend to give everyone a number that consists of their birthday plus a
counter. For example, if you were the 137th person who was born on December
7, 1988, your full name would be <first name> 19881207000137.

Jeroen 19670323023006