<serious mode> Probably not nearly as worried as you
must be, but - as has been noted on-list previously -
the scare tactics being employed by the current
administration to erode civil liberties (re: the
Patriot Act), change health policy, and weaken
environmental protections concern me.  The
deliberately arrogant and aggressive stance toward
much of the world concerns me; the unsubtle
manipulation of public fears and facts angers me.

Debbi

Okay, we all know about the 'worries' over the Patriot act, but what are these scare
tacticts to "change health policy, and weaken
environmental protections " ?

Kevin T.

Happiness = 9