--- Kevin Tarr wrote:
> This research is in mice, but if it proves effective
> for humans, it will be a great help.
<snip>
> (MSN article, so advertisements present)
>
> Looks like the whole thing is an advertisement. They
> probably already have a warehouse full of Ginseng
> berry extract.
>
> Kevin T.
> Garbage in garbage out

<raises eyebrow>
Actually, Kevin, 'alternative medicine' is _not_ just
garbage; some of the herbs/plant products _do_ have
health/medical benefits and uses.  People seem to
forget that many of our current drugs are derived from
plants or microbes (aspirin and penicillin, frex).
The problem with many herbal/alternative products is
lack of decent research; frex there is some evidence
that glucosamine is helpful for arthritis, but the
'studies' re: chondroitin are very poorly done.

Debbi
who is healthily skeptical, but not deliberately blind