--- Alberto Monteiro wrote:
> .... and I am watching him right now, in tv.br. CNN
> will
> probably show him soon. The mother is a 14-year-old
> girl, and the father is 16 years old.

"Them" actually - this is a form of conjoined
(Siamese) twins called 'dicephalus.'  Here is an
(incomplete) site about an American dicephalus:
http://members.tripod.com/~midnightwill/twins.html

This gives a simplified overview of conjoined twins
(which should have been 'identical,' but because of
the timing of the embryo split, formed
incompletely-separated ones) and includes a short list
of well-known pairs in the past several centuries:
http://www.twinstuff.com/conjoined.htm

Compared to 'normal' babies/twins, their survival is
greatly reduced; without advanced medical care at
delivery, the mother is also in greater danger.

Dragon Tales Maru