Steve Sloan II wrote:

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > You mean Hoon are having sex with Urs? Tymbrimi are selling
> > obscene glyphs under the counter? Traeki are painting
> > themselves green and posing as Christmas trees only to sneek
> > out of the house after having been decorated?
>
> Kanten are walking up to broccolli-hating George Bush Sr. and
> yelling "boo"? ;-)

Actually, his problem was with *eating* broccoli, not with broccoli per
se.  So Kanten might be more comfortable around him for *that* reason.
Me, I *love* eating broccoli.  >:)

Mebbe we should all go dress up as Kanten on Halloween and find George
H. W. Bush.  >:)  >:)

(Oh, and Barbara Bush's response to the whole broccoli thing was
something along the lines of, "Any man who eats pork rinds can't be all
good."  I loved that response.)

        Julia