Two things... What does the "A" in those initials stand for?  I can't come
up with it.

Secondly, I'm sure they have irony in the Netherlands.  But I'll explain
anyway.  You had asked who the "other authorities" were, regarding the issue
at hand.  Then you used passive voice ("it has been stated...") to back up
your argument.  Passive voice does not identify the origin of the statement,
so you were failing to identify the authority behind your own argument, even
as you asked others to identify the "authorities" behind the thing with
Mark.  See, irony!  It is ironic that you would ask for citation of
authority in the same message in which you failed to cite authority.

In hopes of pointing out the irony in your message, I asked "on whose
authority" and followed it with a sentence in self-referential passive
voice:  "The use of the passive voice makes one wonder."  This was an added
extra ironic bonus, since it is unclear who is using passive voice or who is
wondering... just as it was unclear on whose authority any of these things
took place.  Perhaps I was too subtle.

Nick