A sci-fi scenario, obviously:

My fellow countrymen, lend me your attentions --

A hollowing out of the actual power of the United Nations might actually be
achieved by crowds of hecklers whizzing piano wire above their heads when UN
delegates and workers walk into the building.

As far as I know, since I removed Epifanio De Los Santos Ave type Manila
People's Revolutions as a viable method of coup de state [exigency for a coup
really should be just about nil], this is a somewhat hypocritical policy.
However, where is the UN building located?

As an expression of American will, a crowd of hecklers around the UN
building, and impossible traffic conditions in the mile radius around the
building violates no rule against peaceable assembly, in the United States
[it is not an attempted coup against the lawful government of any government
body pertaining to the United States].  The UN may only request that the City
of New York break up the crowd, at the discretion of New York City
authorities.  In that case, the City of New York has leverage over the United
Nations apparently; a condition as a citizen of a member nation I logically
cannot possibly condone or accept.

Move the goddamned building, CP [Captain Presidente] Mister Koffi Annan and
delegates.

A concerned citizen of America,
Mark Constantino