RE: http://homepage.mac.com/msparby/iMovieTheater5.html, I wrote:

I just clicked on the link
and it opened a new browser window and took me right there.
William T. Goodall replied:
You must have some caching going on, because it is gone.
I just went back again, and clicked refresh in Internet Explorer to reload, and still was able to see it. So I typed the URL in Netscape Navigator, which I had not used previously to view it. And it came up. Then I clicked "Reload" in Netscape and got a message saying it wasn't there. So I re-typed it and pressed enter. And it was there. Then I clicked "Reload" again and it wasn't there again.

So I tried again in Internet Explorer, and it worked 2 out of 5 times.

Very strange. Perhaps something is working strangely at mac.com's webserver?

Reggie Bautista
Truly Puzzled Maru