At 08:58 PM 12/4/02 -0500, Erik Reuter wrote:
On Wed, Dec 04, 2002 at 05:53:53PM -0800, Nick Arnett wrote:
> [...]

I wouldn't mind having a *prehensile* tail. A useless drooping one
wouldn't be so useful, though.

How about a tail like that of a cat, useful for (1) balancing oneself while jumping or changing direction quickly and (2) nonverbal expression of emotional states?

Would Have To Redesign Chairs Though Maru

--Ronn! :)

I always knew that I would see the first man on the Moon.
I never dreamed that I would see the last.
--Dr. Jerry Pournelle