>From our local independent movie theater, this ad is too good not to
share...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 16:35:55 -0600
Subject: Alamo Drafthouse Showtimes and events 12/06/02

[snip]

SWINGING STAG NIGHT!
vintage 70's stag films - live sound effects!
DISCO DOLLS IN HOT SKIN
presented in STAG-O-VISION!
SUNDAY, DEC 8, 7:00 & 9:45
We at the Alamo Drafthouse Cinema are proud to unveil our latest concept in
movie entertainment: STAG-O-VISION!    Vintage XXX stag films from the
1970's with the original audio completely muted.  In its place, our
precision sound-effects crew will be recreating ALL of the sounds from the
movie, redubbing all of the outrageous dialog, and delivering all the
requisite gritty wah-wah guitar licks  100% LIVE IN THE THEATER!  And if
that weren't enough, our very first feature of this series is also in 3-D!
That's right, 3-D!, and the third- dimension has never been so amply filled
as with Disco Dolls in Hot Skin, featuring stag legends Serena and John
Holmes.   Billed as "the real Boogie Nights," Disco Dolls in Hot Skin
played to packed houses the last time it was in town, and that was without
the live foley effects!  We recommend advance purchase tickets for this
one, its going to be a barn-burner!
http://www.drafthouse.com/frames.asp?l=downtown&b=online_tix/show_details.as
p?show_id=535

[snip]

Marvin Long
Austin, Texas
Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, & Ashcroft, LLP (Formerly the USA)