I am having a difficult time understanding how Lexmark does business. I have
a Lexmark Z22 printer. The replacement high-res color cartridge costs $34.95
to replace. However, for $29.00, I can buy a *NEW* Z22 printer that includes
the high-res color cartridge. It is literally $5.00 cheaper, every time, to
buy a new printer and throw it away just to get the color cartridge. What
the heck are they thinking? How does that make good business sense?

This is truly a WTF question.  :-)

Gary

Gary L. Nunn
Delaware Ohio

   The hardest thing in life to learn is
   which bridge to cross and which to burn.
                        - Fortune Cookie