At 20:13 07-12-2002 -0500, William Taylor wrote:

What does the winner get for the magic numbered post?
The usual prize: a free one-year subscription to Brin-L. But as this is a special occassion, we'll throw in a bonus prize: a 50% discount on the exit fee if the winner leaves Brin-L within that year.

Jeroen "Tight budget" van Baardwijk

LEGAL NOTICE:
By replying to this message, you understand and accept that your replies (both on-list and off-list) may be published on-line and in any other form, and that I cannot and shall not be held responsible for any negative consequences (monetary and otherwise) this may have for you.