[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> In a message dated 12/7/2002 8:41:45 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> >  You know, I liked that paragraph up to the point of nipping the breast
> >  -- I had mine nipped rather painfully recently enough to think that if
> >  they're *still* nipping the breast at *that* point, maybe they oughtta
> >  be smacked down.  (I just screamed in surprise and pain, pried him off
> >  and denied further access.  He's *almost* weaned.  *Almost*.)
> >
> >   Julia
>
> And if you were Tymbrimi, he'da had four more to choose from.

Oh, lucky me -- four more to get bit.  <grumble>

He's really been very good on the whole biting thing, just occasionally
needed a very strong reminder once we were past the initial biting.
(Don't let anyone tell you that a toothless person's bite can't hurt.
It can.  And don't let anyone tell you that a 2-week-old can't learn --
one can.)

> William Taylor
> How would you define an
> underwire Tymbrimi bra?

Well, do you use multiple wires or one continuous one, and if it's
continuous, how is it shaped?

        Julia

who personally doesn't like underwire bras, finds them uncomfortable