"Ronn! Blankenship" wrote:

> At 11:29 PM 12/28/02 +0000, Alberto Monteiro wrote:
> >Today I watched _Freak Nation_. Uh? Is this the last episode?
> >Or did I just watch half of it?
>
> I don't recall the episode title, and it has been many months since it went
> off the air here.  Give us an idea what it was about, and maybe I or
> someone can answer . . .
>
> (Or maybe there's a web site somewhere that lists the episodes by title.)

http://us.imdb.com/Guests?0204993 might help.  Kinda.

Looks like that *is* the last episode, but it might very well have been
a 2-parter.  Unfortunately, that information is not to be found on the
page for which I provide the URL.

According to http://www.darkangeltheseries.com/theseries/blt.htm which I
found after some more hunting, it was a 90-minute episode.

Hope that answers all your questions.  If you have more, I'll tell you
to look at the two sites at which I found the URLs, and recommend you do
more digging at both of those.  :)

        Julia