From: "Horn, John" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: Elvis, 007 and ER
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 10:26:40 -0600

> From: Alberto Monteiro [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]

> In the ER Episode I watched yesterday, Dr Weaver said something
> like "check <medical stuff> to see if there is any zebra"
>
> Zebra? This is a br soccer slang. What does it mean in English?

Besides being a black and white striped horse-like animal?

 - jmh
Alberto, did she say Zee-Bra or Zeh-Brah? Just curious, because the proper American pronounciation is "Zeebra", the other is British and wouldn't be used in an American show.
The are a number of drugs that might be mistaken for Zehbra if it was said quickly, i think.
Jon
GSV Horse of a Different Color

MSN 8 helps eliminate e-mail viruses. Get 3 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU= http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_virusprotection_3mf