Good God! This fish should be called the Satan Fish. Someone was telling
me about this fish and I didn't believe them so I looked it up.

Are there any in your neck of the jungle Alberto?

Gary

Candiru
The vampire fish of Brazil

When candirus parasitize humans, it is usually only
when they are skinny-dipping while urinating in the
water. The candiru tastes the urine stream and follows
it back to the human. It then swims up the anus and
lodges itself somewhere in the urinary tract with
its spines. Blood is drawn, and the candiru gorges
itself on both the blood and body tissue, its body sometimes

The complete article....

http://www.angelfire.com/mo2/animals1/catfish/candiru.html