On Mon, 6 Jan 2003, Julia Thompson wrote:

> > I think they have that show on Fox; it's called Joe Millionaire.
>
> Uh, no, I believe there *are* full length mirrors on that show.  And
> probably more than one bathroom.

Technically true, but when Keisha and I found ourselves unable to avert
our eyes from the train-wreck of a premiere last night, we learned that
one of the elements of the show is that not only do the women have to
compete for "Joe," they also have to compete for limited numbers of ball
gowns, supplies, etc., which I think captures the spirit of the thing
pretty well.  There's not much difference between 20 high-strung women
competing for formalwear and 20 pro wrestlers competing for mirror-space,
except maybe that some of the wrestlers will have bigger breasts.

Marvin Long
GSV Put that wire right into my reprobate lobe, yeah, that's it!
Austin, Texas
Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Poindexter & Ashcroft, LLP (Formerly the USA)