Oh, yes.  My granddaughters, who are 3, wanted to look for pictures and
videos the other day.  "Barbie" wasn't too bad, though some people do
unusual animations with Barbie dolls.  But that was *after* I made the
mistake of searching for bears (they were interested in polar bears).  Lots
of pictures of hairy animals appeared, but an awful lot of them were homo
sapiens.  Luckily, they were thumbnails and I clicked very rapidly.  Now, I
will be sure to use Altavista with its filtering turned ON.

Nick